MOSAïQ's Multicultural Parade
For the first time ever, the 14th edition of the Mosaïq Multicultural Festival will feature a cultural parade.The goal of the parade is to represent your local ethnocultural associations or organization! This is an event for family and friends! We encourage your entire association or organization to partake in the parade. We will have photographers on site for some great photo opportunities!
- We will gather behind City Hall Plaza at on July 21st, 2018. We will begin
the parade at at this location.
- The route will cross Main Street, down Downing Street, and cross Assomption Blvd to
enter the festival grounds.
- The parade will be advertised as people are invited to watch the parade take place.
Minimum Requirements from Participants:
- Have a minimum of 10 people participate in the parade representing your association
- Demonstrate which country or organization you represent
- Carrying flags
- Carrying a sign or banner with your association or organization name and/or logo
- Wearing colourful clothing/costumes native of yourcountry
- Mascot or small float is encouraged
Click this link to register: